Image for Weeds Southern Lawn Weed Killer for St. Augustinegrass and Centipedegrass Concentrate
IMAGE Southern Lawn Weed Killer for St. Augustinegrass and Centipedegrass Concentrate contains multiple active ingredients to provide excellent broadleaf weed control in established warm-season and cool-season grasses. Weeds controlled include dandelion, chickweed, clover, dollar weed and spurge. Weed injury symptoms are normally noticed within a few days of application.
- Kills the toughest weeds-down to the root
- Kills the weeds not the lawn when used as directed
- Safe on floratam lawns
- Fast acting, see results in hours
Image for Weeds Southern Lawn Weed Killer for St. Augustinegrass and Centipedegrass Concentrate Instructions
The best time for broadleaf weed applications is when weeds are young, actively growing, and soil moisture is adequate. Normally a single application is sufficient to control broadleaf weeds in these conditions. Two applications may be necessary for hard-to-control weeds, dense infestations of perennial weeds, for adverse/extreme environmental conditions, or for hardened-off and mature weeds.
How to Apply Hand-Operated Tank Sprayers:
For hand-operated sprayers (backpack, knapsack, tank-type or pump-up):
- Measure the total lawn area to be sprayed. For rectangular areas, multiply the length by the width to obtain total square feet.
- Mix 2 2/3 fl. oz. per gallon of water for every 500 sq.ft.
- Spray evenly over the lawn. Spray coverage should be uniform and complete.
VIEW THE SAFETY DATA SHEETS (SDS) OR PRODUCT LABELING.
The Following documents have been created in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. You can obtain the Acrobat Reader for FREE at the Adobe web site.