IMAGE LAWN WEED AND CRABGRASS KILLER CONCENTRATE
• Kills 200+ weeds to the root
• Won't harm lawns when used as directed
• Herbicide lawn weed and crabgrass killer
IMAGE®Lawn Weed & Crabgrass Killer Concentrate Application Instructions
THREE EASY STEPS TO MIX AND APPLY:
- Measure the total lawn area to be sprayed. For rectangular areas, multiply the length by the width to obtain total square feet.
- For hose-end sprayers: Set the dial to the RATE PER GALLON and keep the dial set to this setting while spraying. The RATE PER GALLON for this product is 4 fl.oz. of product per gallon. For hand-operated sprayers (backpack sprayers, compression (pump-up) sprayers, knapsack sprayers or tank type): The RATE PER 1,000 sq.ft. for this product is 8 fl.oz. of product per 1,000 sq.ft. of lawn. Measure and mix the proper amount of product with water as described below.
- Spray evenly over the lawn.
VIEW THE SAFETY DATA SHEETS (SDS) OR PRODUCT LABELING.
The Following documents have been created in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. You can obtain the Acrobat Reader for FREE at the Adobe web site.